The mission of Hampton District One is to produce college and career ready students. College and career ready students are equipped with world class knowledge, world class skills, and life and career characteristics.
We believe that
• stakeholder involvement is important to a successful district.
• teamwork is necessary for accomplishing goals.
• a positive school culture promotes student growth.
• a safe respectful environment is important.
• we must focus on the total child.
• every employee serves a vital role.
• early childhood education is critical.
• parents play a vital role in their child’s education.
• maintaining a student-centered approach to instruction is essential.
• students must be career, college, and / or work ready.
• students need technology training for academic and vocational skills.
Strategic Plan Goals
1. TEST SCORE IMPROVEMENT
2. IMPROVE THE GRADUATION RATE
3. IMPROVE THE READING PROGRAM PHONICS CURSIVE WRITING READING TIME (MINIMUM OF 90 MINUTES)
4. IMPROVE FACILITIES
5. IMPROVE COMMUNICATIONS CITIES, COUNTY, SCHOOL DISTRICT
6. IMPROVE TRANSPORTATION
7. EXPAND EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES ACADEMIC AND VOCATIONAL