Telephone: (803) 943-4576
Fax: (803) 943-5943
372 Pine Street E
Varnville, SC 29944
Toreacher Dobson, Deputy Superintendent
Gina Altman, Benefits Clerk
Shenna Solomon, Executive Secretary
MISSION, VISION, FOCUS
The overall mission of the Human Resources Department is to address the continuously evolving workforce needs for Hampton County School District One by developing policies, programs, and services to attract, motivate, and retain a highly qualified, diverse and competent workforce.
Hampton District One does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in the provision of education opportunities and benefits in compliance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the employment provisions (Title I) of the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Age Discrimination and Employment Act, and all other applicable civil rights laws.
- Supporting the mission of Hampton County School District One and striving to be a strategic value-added partner in service to all faculty, staff, students, and community stakeholders.
- Providing all employees with caring professional services.
- Assisting in making sound decisions about human resources to ensure that all employees are treated with dignity and respect.
- Striving to foster a positive, customer-focused environment for all members of the Hampton County School District One Community.
- Embracing the diversity of people, ideas, and cultures while honoring the past traditions of the district and welcoming the future.
- Advocating for a work environment where the contributions of each employee are recognized and where every individual is treated fairly and equitably.